Monday, June 18, 2012

@ Sea

This year in PreK, my "pandas" are going out to sea!

I am currently working on compiling all of my ideas into one place so that I know what I'm going to be doing. Once that happens, I will be sure to post them {that way I'll remember and you'll know too}! I'm putting all my ideas into a notebook too, which I do every year. I started doing this last year when I realized that I hated having 50 bajillion pieces of paper strewn all over my desk. Here's what the first page of my book looks like!


As you can tell, I messed up the dates of the year. I was so consumed with how cute it was turning out that I wrote 2012-2012. Oops!

Until I get all my ideas straightened out, be sure to check out my Pinterest board on the topic - Oceans Away. I think I've practically pinned every single PreK activity on the site! If I've missed one, be sure to let me know. ;)

I also found this super cute Orientation Night/Open House/Parent Night brochure while on Pinterest. It is by Ms. White over at First Grade Blue Skies!


Isn't so super cute?! Obviously, it inspired me to create my own! Mine is still in the works, but here's a little sneak peek of it.


I only have one more picture to add to it, and then, it'll be complete! The picture I need to add though is on my work computer, which has been dismantled for the summer. Bummer! I have to wait all summer before I can add my last little cute piece of clip art.

Hope you like it! I sure do, and I'm having a blast thinking up all the ideas that I like to share with you.

{I hope I give everyone their due credit if I promote something of yours. Let me know if I don't.}

No comments:

Post a Comment