Friday, July 13, 2012

A Versatile Blogger

Yay!

Thank you to Alison @ Toad-ally Exceptional Learners {one of the newest followers of my panda-monium} for my first blog award for my teaching blog!


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
 
Okay...7 random facts about myself...
1. I am running in the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February 2013. {join me!}
2. I love to be on stage and perform.
3. I am married to my college sweetheart.
4. I collect Disney Princess movies.
5. I love to bake and hope to open my own bakery one day.
6. Reading is a passion of mine.
7. According to my husband, I'm a "nerd." ;)

So, now...
Here are the 15 bloggers I nominate!

No comments:

Post a Comment